Work or School Exams
At Premier Women’s Health Center, we can take care of your work exams or physicals. A routine physical examination ensures that you stay in good health. A physical can also be a preventive step. It allows you to catch up on vaccinations or detect a serious condition, like cancer or diabetes, before it causes problems. During a routine physical, your physician can also check vitals, including weight, heart rate, blood pressure, and take labs if required. We can also take care of any of the paper work required by your employer or school.
At Premier Women’s Health Center, we are here to assist you in preparing for your travel. The best time to make an appointment for a travel exam is at least 4-6 weeks before your trip.
Recommendations for vaccines and medicines depend on many factors that are specific to each person. Be sure to give your physician all the information needed to make recommendations. Examples of these factors include:
- Where you are traveling within a country
- The length of your trip
- What types of activities you might do
- Other personal matters such as your age, medical and vaccine history, and current medical state
Follow the advice of your physician by getting the shots and medicines that are recommended for you.
- Make sure that you are up-to-date with all your routine vaccinations, including a seasonal flu vaccine.
- Consider any recommended vaccines for your destination, and discuss any allergies, current medications, or other health concerns with your physician.
- If you have recently been sick or find yourself sick at the time of planned travel, be sure to discuss with your physician whether you should travel. Traveling while you are sick may put your health at risk or put others around you at risk for getting sick.
Request an Appointment Today
Request an appointment today at Premier Women's Health Center. We look forward to having you join our family. Se Habla Español.
At Premier Women's Health Center, we accept most major insurance plans or cash pay patients. We also accept CareCredit. However, we are not accepting new Medicare or Medicaid patients.